Thursday, August 23, 2007

American Idol Up Close in Gulf Shores


I must confess that I am an avid American Idol watcher each year. During 2006 when a contestant who had frequented our local Orange Beach and Gulf Shores clubs began to rise to the top my interest peaked. The fact that I am friends with his grandmother, who lives in Gulf Shores, made the weekly excitement even more special. When he won, oh my goodness, it was such a thrill. And now in just a few days I will see him perform on stage in Orange Beach, Alabama at The Amphitheater at The Wharf. By now you've guessed the object of my adoration - Taylor Hicks - who will hit the stage on September 2 for a memorable performance. It will be quite unusual to have Taylor Hicks back on his old stomping grounds, so to speak, now that he has made it big in the music industry.

Tickets are still available for the Taylor Hicks Labor Day Weekend concert. In fact, Meyer Real Estate has a great vacation rental special for Labor Day that includes four FREE Taylor Hicks Concert tickets. For more info call 866-948-3261.

No comments: