Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Hangout Music Fest HOT Tickets - Lineup Just Announced

For several months the upcoming Hangout Music Festival (May 18-20) has been on my mind because I had such a blast last year. Early, early this morning I began to get emails about the lineup because The Hangout team started populating their Facebook page with the news. I will admit that I actually do not know the music of all the bands but that is what I loved about last year because I found so many "treasures" by going to as many stages as possible.

Take a look at the list of Hangout Music Festival touring artists announced today and I'm sure you will be amazed at the talent:

Dave Matthews Band * Jack White * String Cheese Incident * Wilco * Skrillex * The Flaming Lips perform Dark Side of the Moon * Dispatch * Steve Winwood * Chris Cornell * STS9 * Gogol Bordello * Michael Franti & Spearhead * Mac Miller Flogging Molly * Coheed & Cambria * Paul Oakenfold * G. Love and Special Sauce * Randy Newman * Dr. Dog * Young the Giant * Cage the Elephant * Dawes * Alabama Shakes * M. Ward * Yelawolf * Switchfoot * Julian Marley * Zed’s Dead Mavis Staples * Sphongle * Rebelution * Gary Clark JR * Allen Stone * Big Freedia * The Devil Makes Three * Paper Diamond * Futurebirds * Tribal Seeds Hey Rosetta! * Sleeper Agent * The Lumineers * Archnemesis * Rich Aucoin * Jamie Bergeron and the Kickin' Cajuns

It was exciting to see that Dave Matthews Band will come this year among many other awesome acts. Last year I discovered Michael Franti, so now I'm a fan. One of my co-workers is happily wearing her Wilco t-shirt because they were announced today. I'm sure that all the bands will be great and they are coming to my "back yard" where thousands of music lovers can enjoy the sand, surf and music of the beach.

If you have not yet reserved your condo or beach house for the Hangout Music Festival weekend I strongly urge you to do so NOW. You can purchase 3-day passes at the same time that you reserve your Meyer Vacation Rental property. Keep in mind that tickets in general do not go on sale until Friday (Feb 10) so you can get a jump on the purchase and save the service fee as well.

Later in the week, possibly Thursday, there will be more lineup announcements which will increase the demand for tickets on Friday. Again you don't have to wait until Friday because Meyer Vacation Rentals has tickets as long as our supply lasts.

No comments: