Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Meyer Real Estate Selects Gulf Shores Vacation Winner

For many reasons I love my job at Meyer Real Estate. One of those reasons is the privilege of awarding FREE vacations to winners of various promotions. Recently we completed Meyer's "B Our BFF" campaign to increase friends, fans and followers on our social network sites (Twitter, MySpace, Flickr, BLOG and Facebook). Believe it or not it's sometimes difficult to give away a vacation but it is always rewarding for me.

Our final winner of the week-four "B our BFF" drawing was Lee Ann Wyatt from Tuscaloosa, Alabama who happily told me she and her family "always use Meyer when they come to the beach." She is very excited to win three nights in a four-bedroom condo for this fall. But it took three tries to find someone who would respond to my message that they had won a vacation.

If you have not yet become a fan, friend or follower of Meyer Real Estate please do so and you'll be connected to the latest happenings on the coast and the most up-to-date info on HOT Deals and specials as they occur. Staying in touch gives you a great advantage for those spontaneous decisions to throw your shorts and sandals in a suitcase and head to the shore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for the tip! The winner of that vacation is one lucky fella. I am dying to take a gulf shores vacation. I love that place!